건설기업노조 창립 축전-BWI 암벳 유슨 사무총장

작성자 정보

• 정책실장 작성
  • 작성일

컨텐츠 정보

본문

건설기업노조 창립총회 개최와 관련하여  BWI(국제건설목공노련) 암벳 유슨 사무총장이 축전을 보내왔습니다. 국제건설목공노련은 건설산업연맹이 가맹한 건설관련 국제노조로 한국의 노동조합 활동에 큰 관심과 지원을 보내고 있는 건설기업노조/연합의 상급단체입니다. 

Solidarity Message on the Occasion of the Founding Congress of the<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Korean Construction Enterprise Workers Union

On behalf of the Building and Wood Workers International, representing 12 million workers from 328 trade unions in 130 countries it is my deep honor to send solidarity greetings to the leaders, members, and delegates of the Korean Construction Enterprise Workers Union at your Founding Congress.

The BWI and its predecessor the IFBWW have witnessed the many trials and tribulations of workers in the construction industry in South Korea working to build a national industrial union.  In fact, I know first-hand that the path to establishing the KCEWU has not been an easy one.  Because of this, I am extremely delighted that the KCEWU Founding Congress will take place at the end of this week.  I am only sorry that I will not be personally there to join you in your celebrations.

These are extremely challenging times for all workers throughout the world as we continue to face the consequences of the global economic crisis which unfortunately seems to have no real immediate end.  I know that the crisis has also resulted in many workers in South Korean construction companies who have lost jobs, benefits, and economic instability due company restructuring, bankruptcies, and mergers and acquisition.  Despite these difficulties, I am confident that experiences and the commitment of the KCEWU delegates and leaders will result in the KCEWU continuing to be a driving force for ensuring the rights of construction enterprise workers.  Clearly your work has been a beacon for many of BWI affiliates in not only the Asia Pacific region but globally as well. 

In this historic Founding Congress, I wish you success as you deliberate and formulate the strategic direction for your union and the future of construction enterprise workers.  I also hope for the success of the new leadership that will be elected at the Founding Congress to lead the KCEWU to become strong and dominant player in South Korea for fighting the rights of construction enterprise workers.

Once again, on behalf of the BWI I congratulate the members and delegates in the Founding Congress of the KCEWU.  I look forward to working with your union to improve the lives of construction enterprise workers in South Korea and globally.

In Solidarity

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" />

Ambet Yuson,

General Secretary

June 29, 2012

전국건설기업노동조합 창립대회에 즈음한

국제건설목공노련(BWI) 암벳 유순 사무총장의 연대 메시지

세계 130개국, 328개 노동조합, 1,200만 노동자의 조직, 국제건설목공노련을 대표하여 저는 전국건설기업노동조합 창립대회에 참석하신 여러 조합원뿐만 아니라, 대의원, 간부 여러분께 연대의 인사를 보내며 깊은 존경의 말씀을 드립니다.

BWI와 전신인 IFBWW는 한국 건설산업 노동자들이 산업별 노동조합을 건설함에 있어 수많은 시련과 고난을 겪어 온 것을 목도해 왔습니다. 실제로 건설기업노조를 설립하는 길이 쉽지 않았다는 것을 잘 알고 있습니다. 이러한 이유 때문에 저는 오늘 건설기업노조 창립대회 개최를 적극 환영하는 바입니다. 다만 오늘 창립기념식에 함께 하지 못해 죄송한 말씀을 드립니다.

우리는 불행히도 실제 당장 끝날것 같지 않아보이는 세계 경제위기의 결말에 직면하여 지속적으로 전 세계 노동자들이 극단의 도전을 하고 있는 시기입니다. 그 위기가 기업구조조정, 부도 그리고 M&A(인수합병)에 의하여 한국의 수많은 건설기업 노동자들이 직장과 여러 혜택 그리고 경제적 안정을 앗아가는 결과를 초래했음을 알고 있습니다.

이러한 어려움에도 불구하고 저는 건설기업노동조합 대의원과 간부여러분들의 경험과 헌신이 건설기업 노동자들의 권리 보장을 계속 강화해 나가게 될 것이라고 확신합니다. 분명히 귀 조직의 이러한 사업은 아태지역 뿐만아니라 세계적으로도 BWI의 수많은 가맹조직들에게 불빛이 되었습니다.

이 역사적 창립대회에서 저는 귀 노동조합이 심사숙고하고 노동조합과 건설기업 노동자들의 미래를 위하여 전략적 방향을 수립함으로써 성공해 나가길 기원합니다. 또한 창립대회에서 선출되는 한국 건설기업 노동자들의 권리 투쟁을 위하여 강력하고 주도적이 될 건설기업노조 새 지도부의 성공을 기원합니다.

다시한번 BWI를 대표하여 건설기업노조 창립대회에 참석한 모든 조합원과 대의원, 간부여러분에게 축하를 드립니다. 앞으로도 저는 한국과 전세계 건설기업노동자들의 삶을 향상시키기 위하여 건설기업노조와 함께 할 것입니다.

암벳 유순

BWI 사무총장

관련자료

댓글 0
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근글

• 글이 없습니다.

새댓글